Whether you’re landscaping your garden, planning a house build or managing commercial work, we have the materials for you.
We produce the following range of CE marked limestone aggregates, all stocked at our Swanworth Quarry:
- Type 1 Dorset variant Limestone
- Agricultural limestone dust (EC Fertiliser Regulations)
- Single size crushed limestone chippings (6mm, 10mm, 20mm, 40mm)
- ‘All-in’ crushed limestone (0-6mm, 0-10mm, 0-20mm)
- Gabion 6G crushed limestone
- Open graded sub base limestone
- 6F5 limestone
- Limestone scalpings (40mm or 75mm)
These are complemented by a range of sand and gravel aggregates stocked at our Mannings Heath Depot including:
- Single size shingle such as 10mm, 20mm, 40mm
- 20mm all-in ballast
- Building sand
- Washed plastering sand
- Washed flooring grit
- Type 1 Dorset variant and Mendip
- A selection of crushed limestone materials from Swanworth
Why do our customers return to us for our aggregates time and again? It’s because of our customer service and great value.
We know you won’t always know how much you need, or exactly what product to choose, so our staff are here to help.
Our Poole depot holds samples of all decorative aggregates, and we can send free samples for you to choose from.
You can come and pick up what you need from our depots – or we can deliver to your site loose in bulk or in bags.
At Suttle Stone Quarries there are no middlemen. We personally ensure your product is delivered on time thanks to our own drivers and fleet of lorries.
Take a look at our range in our online stone depot.