Suttles is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with data protection laws.
Information we collect from you and how we use it
We will collect information about you when you:
- Buy or return things on the Online Stone Depot
- Shop online (either as a guest or using your account)
- Sign up for news, offers and/or competitions
How do we use the information we collect?
We may use the information provided by you in a variety of ways, including:
- To answer questions or provide you with information you’ve requested
- To process your order or manage your account
- To help with any questions if you’ve started an order but not completed it
- To keep track of sales and enquiries
- To contact you for your views on our products and services
- To keep you informed about the products and services we offer
- To notify you about important changes to our site or services
How we protect your information
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to keep it safe. Internally, we restrict access to personal information. Only employees who need the information in order to do their jobs have access to it. Your information will be stored in the UK and will not be transferred to any other country.
You may request details of the personal information we hold about you, and ask for it to be removed from our systems. For more information email us at