Recruitment; Materials Buyer
Suttle Projects are currently recruiting for a Materials Buyer to join on a permanent basis in their Hamworthy, Poole office.
Ideally the applicant would have previous Civil Engineering or Construction experience.
The role will require previous experience of procurement processes within a construction related environment or builders merchant background ideally.
We are particularly keen to consider applicants with experience of a trade counter in a builder’s merchants or similar business. Experience of different building materials is the key skill set we are looking for
Some job specifics will include:
- Raise Purchase Orders for all Materials and Plant Hire in line with company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with sites to assist with the resolution of supply issues as and when required.
- Providing prices for all materials included in project plans and drawings as requested.
- Providing prices for and procuring construction plant and equipment for purchase and hire.
- Identifying potential suppliers and new products.
- Keeping detailed records and maintaining a well‐organised work schedule.
- Be aware of the Company’s standing on Health, Safety and Environment at all times.
- Attend site and office-based Project Meetings as required.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Sound understanding of construction and civils materials.
Applicant must hold a full, UK drivers’ licence
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suttle Projects are looking to strengthen our current teams, we are looking for hard working dedicated individuals who want to…
Suttles are seeking to employ a Sales & Transport Coordinator to be based across our two offices in Poole and…
Suttle Projects and Suttle Stone Quarries make up the Suttles group; an expanding local business with a current annual turnover…
Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. A covering letter regarding this consultation can be viewed here…
The latest edition of the Suttle Standard has features on our sustainability drive, new employees, a transatlantic flooring installation with…