In this section:
- 3G Pitch At Hamworthy
- The Ship Inn & The East Bar, Swanage
- Dorset Innovation Park Supplies
- AFC Bournemouth, Gabion Baskets
- West Quay 2 Boulders
- Gabion Stone to Poole Railway
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital Helipad Reconstruction
- Dorset Wildlife Trust – Greengage Project
- Stone Supplied To Film Set, Kimmeridge, Dorset
- National Trust Track Repairs
- Cobnor Point Habitat Regeneration, Chichester Harbour
- Ocean Academy School Groundworks
- Poole Park Peace Garden
The Ship Inn & The East Bar, Swanage
Date; The East Bar; 2017 – The Ship In September 2019
Client; The East Bar & The Ship Inn Swanage
Materials; Gabion Limestone
Suttle Stone Quarry supplied and delivered 100-200mm of Dorset Gabion Limestone to the East bar, Swanage.
The Gabion was requested to create Gabion table bases for the outside seating of the public house.
The Ship Inn, (which recently became sister pub to the East bar) swiftly followed suit and again we delivered the same materials in bulk bags with our local Hiab and driver.
With both public houses being fairly close to the sea front and being subject to the strong winds and Sea water that can damage a lot of outside furniture, The benefits of these tables apart from the weight and being very sturdy is the natural materials used which help to keep them in great condition for many years.