In this section:
- Suttle Purbeck Stone award winning garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018
- Limestone paving at Back Of The Walls, Southampton
- Flaghead Chine benches and rock garden
- Glebe Episcopal Church, Suffolk, United States
- Corfe Castle Village Hall
- Poole Park
- RNLI Lifeboat Station, Swanage
- Paving And Hard Landscaping At Sandbanks
- Wall Tiles and Internal Paving/Flooring in Private Property, Poole
- Cottage in Gillingham
Wall Tiles and Internal Paving/Flooring in Private Property, Poole
Customer – Private Home Owner
Material – Purbeck “Grub” fossil shell limestone internal paving/ flooring, Purbeck New Vein honed internal paving/ flooring and polished stone wall tiles.
Suttles provided internal paving/ flooring for the entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, wine cellar and kitchen, as well as polished stone wall tiles.
Why The Owner Chose Suttles:
“In the first instance, Suttles was recommended to me by a stonemason in Parkstone. For all subsequent rooms, I chose to go back to Suttles as I was very pleased with the product and I also wanted to use a local stone.”
On the job:
“I wanted to find a stone that was as close a match to what I had already, with a similar tone. After visiting the quarry, I found the perfect match.”
“Suttles supplied all of the Purbeck stone in our house over several years on different projects. They took time to visit and advise me on the most suitable types of stone for each project. The quality of the stone was excellent and delivered within the projected time scale.
They also recommended a craftsman to lay the stone whose skill was exceptional and enhanced the total effect by blending the colours and shades to produce a beautiful floor.”
— Mr Taylor, Poole