In this section:
- Suttle Purbeck Stone award winning garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018
- Limestone paving at Back Of The Walls, Southampton
- Flaghead Chine benches and rock garden
- Glebe Episcopal Church, Suffolk, United States
- Corfe Castle Village Hall
- Poole Park
- RNLI Lifeboat Station, Swanage
- Paving And Hard Landscaping At Sandbanks
- Wall Tiles and Internal Paving/Flooring in Private Property, Poole
- Cottage in Gillingham
RNLI Lifeboat Station, Swanage
Client; Bam Nuttall
Materials; Dressed Purbeck facing stone/ Swanworth Portland Limestone
Suttle Purbeck Stone were employed by Bam Nuttall to work for the RNLI to provide materials which were to be used to build a brand-new lifeboat station in Swanage. It includes training areas, changing facilities and a workshop and will allow quicker emergency launches.
The dressed Purbeck facing stone was used for the main cavity construction of the building. The window cills, lintols, quoins, jambs and plinth course were sawn out of Swanworth Portland Limestone. Suttles’ now retired employee Micky Hobbs dressed a large proportion of the stone for the job. The products were sourced from our two local quarries and delivered by our transport team.
The boat new lifeboat house was completed and opened in 2017 for the arrival of their new Shannon Class Lifeboat.