In this section:
- 3G Pitch At Hamworthy
- The Ship Inn & The East Bar, Swanage
- Dorset Innovation Park Supplies
- AFC Bournemouth, Gabion Baskets
- West Quay 2 Boulders
- Gabion Stone to Poole Railway
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital Helipad Reconstruction
- Dorset Wildlife Trust – Greengage Project
- Stone Supplied To Film Set, Kimmeridge, Dorset
- National Trust Track Repairs
- Cobnor Point Habitat Regeneration, Chichester Harbour
- Ocean Academy School Groundworks
- Poole Park Peace Garden
Gabion Stone to Poole Railway
Customer – Geoffrey Osborne Ltd.
Material – Gabion stone
In June 2017, Suttle Stone Quarries supplied around 400 tonnes of gabion stone to reinforce a railway embankment at Holes Bay, Poole.
The project, which was carried out by Network Rail, set out to repair and fill voids in an isolated coastal location, classed as a SSSI and Ramsar site.
Featured image: (c) Tony Gwynne