In this section:
- 3G Pitch At Hamworthy
- The Ship Inn & The East Bar, Swanage
- Dorset Innovation Park Supplies
- AFC Bournemouth, Gabion Baskets
- West Quay 2 Boulders
- Gabion Stone to Poole Railway
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital Helipad Reconstruction
- Dorset Wildlife Trust – Greengage Project
- Stone Supplied To Film Set, Kimmeridge, Dorset
- National Trust Track Repairs
- Cobnor Point Habitat Regeneration, Chichester Harbour
- Ocean Academy School Groundworks
- Poole Park Peace Garden
AFC Bournemouth, Gabion Baskets
Client; AFC Bournemouth
Date; July 2018
Materials; Gabion Limestone/Gabion baskets/Rock boulders
Our clients AFC Bournemouth contacted Suttles Stone Quarries after a new protocol was introduced which meant that all premier league football stadiums should have sufficient protection in place for the crowds in case of possible terrorist attacks.
Rock Boulders and Gabion baskets will provide protection at certain points of the stadium so that vehicles could not access the grounds.
Suttles Stone Quarries supplied 22 tonne of 100/200mm of Gabion Limestone, 13 2m x 1m x 0.5 Gabion baskets, 3 1m x 1m x 0.5 Gabion baskets and 10 750g Rock boulders.
The Rock boulders and Gabion baskets were delivered with our Hiab which allowed the rock boulders to be put securely into place on delivery.
The Gabion limestone material was also delivered with our own Tipper lorries.