In this section:
- Suttle Purbeck Stone award winning garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018
- Limestone paving at Back Of The Walls, Southampton
- Flaghead Chine benches and rock garden
- Glebe Episcopal Church, Suffolk, United States
- Corfe Castle Village Hall
- Poole Park
- RNLI Lifeboat Station, Swanage
- Paving And Hard Landscaping At Sandbanks
- Wall Tiles and Internal Paving/Flooring in Private Property, Poole
- Cottage in Gillingham
Client; Ebsford Environment & Borough of Poole
Date; Oct 2018, Jan 2019 & Feb 2019
Material; Gabion Stone, flat revetment rock, rockery, textured coping.
Quarry manager, Nick Crocker was instrumental in Borough of Poole securing us as a supplier for stone landscaping materials for a project at Poole Park that included two separate jobs with different clients.
The first job was for Ebsford Environmental. They requested 56 tonnes of gabion stone to make Gabion baskets for the internal walling of the Ark. 217 Tonnes of flat revetment rock and 20 tonnes of Rockery for the surroundings and finishing off with 47 LM of textured coping.
The second job was directly for the Borough of Poole; this was for the Wall memorial in the centre of the park. California quarry supplied BOP with 218m2 of Sawn flags and 4 no of Sawn steps.
‘’Suttles experience in this sector proved invaluable when selecting materials for this project”. – Nick Crocker