In this section:
- Suttle Purbeck Stone award winning garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018
- Limestone paving at Back Of The Walls, Southampton
- Flaghead Chine benches and rock garden
- Glebe Episcopal Church, Suffolk, United States
- Corfe Castle Village Hall
- Poole Park
- RNLI Lifeboat Station, Swanage
- Paving And Hard Landscaping At Sandbanks
- Wall Tiles and Internal Paving/Flooring in Private Property, Poole
- Cottage in Gillingham
Glebe Episcopal Church, Suffolk, United States
Client; Glebe Episcopal Church, Virginia USA. Mr Philip Ford.
Date; Jan 2019
Materials; Honed Purbeck Grub paving slabs – Door thresholds
California Quarry produced and supplied Honed Purbeck Grub paving slabs for new flooring in a church in Virginian, USA. The flooring was approx. 20m2 in 300mm & 400mm widths x random lengths x 19mm thick.
The paving slabs were used to create a new stone isle through the middle of the church.
California Quarry also supplied 2 door thresholds.
The paving slabs were produced on site and collected by the customer’s own transportation and shipped to the US via their own planning. The slabs were securely stored within plastic containers to keep them protected throughout the transportation process.
The project took around two weeks in total within the quarry and was managed by Nick Crocker, Quarry manager and Director Matthew Suttle.
Client Mr Ford who was the main point of contact during the project gave his feedback once the job was complete; Nick has been extremely helpful and we have spent many hours on the phone discussing the project and how to avoid problems, we have had nothing but praise for the Job that that was done for the floor.