In this section:
- Suttle Purbeck Stone award winning garden at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018
- Limestone paving at Back Of The Walls, Southampton
- Flaghead Chine benches and rock garden
- Glebe Episcopal Church, Suffolk, United States
- Corfe Castle Village Hall
- Poole Park
- RNLI Lifeboat Station, Swanage
- Paving And Hard Landscaping At Sandbanks
- Wall Tiles and Internal Paving/Flooring in Private Property, Poole
- Cottage in Gillingham
Corfe Castle Village Hall
Client; Corfe Castle Village Hall
Date; Summer 2019
Material; Cropped Walling Stone & Split Face Lintols
Suttle Stone Quarry and California Quarry supplied Corfe Castle village hall with stone for a renovation and extension on the building.
The job required around 40 tonnes of cropped walling stone and a dozen naturally split face lintols which were delivered from our local site in Swanage.
Suttle Stone Quarries donated £1000,00 and £1000,00 worth of materials to the village hall extension scheme. The completed extension has added to the community allowing for more activities and classes to be held at the site.
Director Matt Suttle commented on the job;
The guys laying the stone have a done a fantastic job and the end result is very pleasing. Being part of a community-led project in a village that is so close to home is always a great bonus when supplying stone.