In this section:
- 61 Banks Road, Poole
- Aston Way, Poole
- Deans Farm
- Gatwick Airport Kingpost Piling for Juliet Bund
- Gravel Hill Carriageway Maintenance Works
- Keleher Water Treatment Works
- Maidment Court retirement complex, Poole
- Panorama Road Jetty
- Pegasus Life, Seaford
- Shelter Hall, Brighton Piling Installation for Seafront Revamp
- Wessex Hotel
- Woodlands Burial Ground, Lytchett Matravers
Panorama Road Jetty
Client – Serene Projects
Value – £40,100
Duration – 1 week
Type – Marine piling
The project was to build a jetty at Sandbanks in Poole serving a luxury property on the waterfront. Suttle Piling were contracted to install the timber piles required to support the jetty.
It was necessary to transport our 25-tonne excavator-based rig on a flat-top deck cargo barge, which was in turn pushed to the site location by a workboat. Arriving at the jetty site, our Movax unit was attached to the excavator and the timber piles were pitched and driven until they were self-supporting. Once position was checked with shore based digital instruments, each pile was progressively driven to design level.
All of the hydraulic systems on our rigs are filled with EA approved Fuchs bio-degradable oil offering an extra level of environmental protection when working around water courses.