Recruitment; Materials Buyer
Suttle Projects are currently recruiting for a Materials Buyer to join on a permanent basis in their Hamworthy, Poole office.
Ideally the applicant would have previous Civil Engineering or Construction experience.
The role will require previous experience of procurement processes within a construction related environment or builders merchant background ideally.
We are particularly keen to consider applicants with experience of a trade counter in a builder’s merchants or similar business. Experience of different building materials is the key skill set we are looking for
Some job specifics will include:
- Raise Purchase Orders for all Materials and Plant Hire in line with company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with sites to assist with the resolution of supply issues as and when required.
- Providing prices for all materials included in project plans and drawings as requested.
- Providing prices for and procuring construction plant and equipment for purchase and hire.
- Identifying potential suppliers and new products.
- Keeping detailed records and maintaining a well‐organised work schedule.
- Be aware of the Company’s standing on Health, Safety and Environment at all times.
- Attend site and office-based Project Meetings as required.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Sound understanding of construction and civils materials.
Applicant must hold a full, UK drivers’ licence
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Suttle Projects are currently recruiting for a Materials Buyer to join on a permanent basis in their Hamworthy, Poole office….
Suttle Projects are looking to strengthen our current teams, we are looking for hard working dedicated individuals who want to…
Suttles are seeking to employ a Sales & Transport Coordinator to be based across our two offices in Poole and…
Suttle Projects and Suttle Stone Quarries make up the Suttles group; an expanding local business with a current annual turnover…
Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. A covering letter regarding this consultation can be viewed here…